You are invited to participate in the 24th Annual Australasian Menopause Society (AMS) Congress, to be held in Adelaide and online in November 2021.
Join us 26-28 November 2021 in Adelaide, and online, as we share our experiences and the knowledge gained as we have all adapted in our approaches to Midlife and Menopause issues across the pandemic.
The program for the 2021 Congress includes plenaries with invited speakers and proffered papers, company organised symposia, the Menopause Essentials Pre-Congress Update and several onsite social events.
Partnering with this event is the most significant opportunity you will have to align your brand with delegates from the sector. Our face to face and online sponsorship program allows you to customise your presence for maximised benefits before, during, and after the Meeting, and expand your exposure to a wider audience in Australia, Aotearoa New Zealand, and beyond. Whether your goal is brand recognition, lead generation, or positioning yourself as a thought leader within the sector – our sponsorship offerings are designed to help your organisation achieve your objectives.
- Market to key influencers and decision-makers before, during, and after the event.
- Stay top-of-mind for delegates who make and influence decision making for the purchase of products and services.
- Engage with attendees and ‘meet’ one-on-one throughout the meeting.
The Benefits of Sponsoring Hybrid Events
- Live and ongoing marketing reach/brand awareness – The content including your branding, will live on for 3 months post the actual congress with presentation recordings made available through the AMS Online Portal.
- Generate leads and make connections – In a time where nearly all in-person events have been cancelled, it is more important than ever to promote your brand and not lose touch with the industry.
- Cost-effective spend – One amount to highlight your presence across Australia and New Zealand with the potential to reach markets further afield.