If you are already familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint, you can use it to record both audio narration and have a webcam recording of yourself superimposed on the slides.
Additionally, if you add your script to the Notes field, the notes will appear at the top of your screen (normally right below where the camera is located) to help you hold your gaze towards the camera.
The basic steps for recording are:
- Go to the “Slide Show” tab.
- Click on the “Record Slide Show” button and select “Record from Beginning”.
- Use the “Settings” button on the upper right corner allows you to select your microphone and camera.
- Click “Record” on the upper left corner. PowerPoint will start a 3-second countdown and then start recording. The recording will automatically stop after your last slide.
- Select “File” -> “Export” -> “Create a Video” to save your recording on your hard drive (We recommend a resolution of 1080p to make sure the quality is high enough. Please do not go lower than 720p).
For a more detailed information visit the below Microsoft Support links: